13/11/2013 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 26th June, 2013 and 17th July, 2013
4. To consider the following reports:
09/13 General Performance Report
This Report presents the progress during the first half of the year for the key actions and measures set out in the team plans within the Recreation and Tourism Directorate.
10/13 Summary Performance Report (April 2012 – March 2013)
This report presents an overview of the performance of the Delivery and Discovery teams focussing on the 12 month period from April 2012 to March 2013.
11/13 Review of PROW furniture costs
This report is to advise members of the outcome of the review of public rights of
way and access furniture supplied by the National Park Authority Woodland
Centre. The report also outlines the new design and specification of furniture
and indicates associated cost savings
5. To receive a presentation from the Health & Tourism Policy Officer on the newly refreshed Enjoy website which promotes sustainable recreation in the National Park.
6. To receive an update from the Health & Tourism Policy Officer of the measures to be taken by the National Park to address the issues which
arise during periods of snow on the Preseli Hills.
7. To provide an opportunity for Members to agree areas of work to be monitored by the Recreation and Review Committee over the next 12-18 months