14/08/2015 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To elect a Chairman for the meeting
2. To receive apologies for absence
3. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
4. To consider whether the public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item due to the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraph 12 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972
5. To interview Candidates
6. To make recommendations to the Authority in relation to the applications received and interviews of candidates.