06/12/2017 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 6 September 2017
4. To consider the following reports:
15/17 Conservation Land Management Report 2016 - 2017
The report sets out what outcomes are being achieved for this National Park through our conservation and historic environment work.
16/17 Oriel y Parc Visitor Centre and Gallery
The report updates members on current operations at Oriel y Parc, recent developments, future plans and partner projects.
17/17 Review of New Approach to Providing Information in Tenby and Saundersfoot
This report provides Members with a review of the Tenby and Saundersfoot Summer Ranger role trialled in 2017
18/17 Performance Report for the Period Ending 31 October 2017
The report presents the performance to date for the objectives set out in the Corporate Plan 2016/17
19/17 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest risk register
5. To receive a presentation on Legislative Changes in Data Protection
6. To delegate any issues for consideration by the Continuous Improvement Group.