14/02/2018 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 22 November 2017
4. To receive the report of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 12 October 2017
5. To consider the following reports:
01/18 Benchmarking of Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority’s Planning Authority Performance
The report provides Members with further information on PCNPA’s Planning Authority performance benchmarked against other Planning Authorities in Wales.
02/18 Performance Report for the period ending 31 December 2017
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate Plan for the period ending 31 December 2017.
03/18 Annual Audit Letter 2016-17
The Auditor General for Wales’ Annual Audit letter details his statutory responsibilities under the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 and the Code of Audit Practice.
04/18 Annual Governance Statement 2017/18
Members are invited to contribute to and shape the contents of 2017/18 Annual Governance Statement
05/18 Budget Performance Report 9 Months to December 2017
This report presents budgetary performance information for the period to December 2017
06/18 Virements over £20k in Financial Year 2017/18 & Contract Variation
Members are requested to approve the virements undertaken in the financial year 2017/18 and the Variation on Contract Standing Orders for the repair work on the paths at Carew Castle
07/18 Internal Audit Provision
Members opinions are sought on an extension to the internal audit provisions currently supplied by Gateway Assure
08/18 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
6. To receive a presentation on Legislative Changes in Data Protection
7. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration