Your Park is a Big Lottery Funded project aiming to help organisations working with disadvantaged groups to use the outdoors more independently to achieve their aims, whether for health, wellbeing, personal development, employability or education. It’s all out there waiting, and it’s easier than you think!
Your Park is free to access, can deliver real outcomes and save you money, as well as make a real difference to Pembrokeshire’s brilliant natural outdoors!
Your Park provides:
- Outdoor sessions delivered by experts and tailored to your group’s needs.
- Accreditation – John Muir Discovery Award and support to achieve Explorer / Conserver Awards. Also possible to tailor to support other accreditation.
- Staff development programme to develop the skills and confidence of your staff.
- Facilitated evaluation sessions to help your clients reflect on what they have achieved and what to do next.
- Access to special ‘Your Park Volunteer Ranger’ scheme for those of your clients who want to take it further.
- Ongoing advice, support and access to special events.
- Funding for project or reward activities for participating groups.
Telephone: (01646) 624854 / 07773 788 205.