Due to the impact of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority has closed its headquarters, visitor attractions (Carew Castle, Castell Henllys and Oriel y Parc), its car parks and sections of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path until further notice. All meetings and events are cancelled until further notice. If you have any queries please call 01646 624800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a…
Print/broadcast journalist, we can provide:
• Press releases
• Radio and television interviews
Film/documentary maker, we can provide:
• Filming permissions
• Advice on good vantage spots
• Land ownership information
• Key Facts and Figures about the Park and the Authority
Local tourism business, we can provide:
• Coast to Coast advertising
• Pembrokeshire Coast National Park promotional material
• Links from your business to our website and social media pages (unfortunately we cannot offer space on our website for web links to commercial websites)
If you’re a visitor or resident, we’d love to hear from you:
• You can interact with us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Flickr
• Upload your pictures or videos to our social media channels (we regularly choose photos from our Facebook pages for use on our website and in other promotional material)
• We’d be happy to use any testimonials from members of the public
• Get involved in our market research by letting us know if you’d be happy to review our websites or take part in any questionnaires about the Park. You can also take part in our Public Consultations.
If you’d just like some general information about the Park and the Authority visit our Facts and Figures page.
Email the Communications Team for any enquiries or you can reach us on 01646 624800.