Home » Enjoying » Walking in the Park » Walkability Project
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
The Project has a dedicated co-ordinator who can:
- Advise groups about suitable local walking routes.
- Lead groups on walks to match their needs.
- Work with volunteer leaders and provide training.
- Link individuals with local walking groups.
- Support people with special needs to get active using walking routes.
Click the image to download a copy of the Walkability leaflet.
For further information contact us via the address below, email email@example.com or call 01646 624800.
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority