COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

Due to the impact of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority has closed its headquarters, visitor attractions (Carew Castle, Castell Henllys and Oriel y Parc), its car parks and sections of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path until further notice. All meetings and events are cancelled until further notice. If you have any queries please call 01646 624800 or email

Cookie Information: To help us make this website better, the cookie settings are set to 'allow all cookies'. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this - for more information and to change this at any time, see our privacy policy.   

Home » Enjoying » Outdoor Events Guidance » 2. Planning and Execution » 2.3 Further approvals needed?

2.3 Further approvals needed?

< Back   Event Checklist   View map

The type, size and location of the event will influence which bodies and organisations you need to contact. In some cases, approval or licencing will be required from public agencies such as Pembrokeshire County Council or Natural Resources Wales. If your event will use/or impact a public road you will need to contact the Highways Agency.

Diverted Path

If you wish to exclude the public from a place where they have a right to be such as a public path, beach or access land then you will need permission and possibly a licence from the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority.

In cases of doubt, event organisers should err on the precautionary side and make contact.

< Back   Event Guidance Home   Further information