Due to the impact of Covid-19 (Coronavirus), the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority has closed its headquarters, visitor attractions (Carew Castle, Castell Henllys and Oriel y Parc), its car parks and sections of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path until further notice. All meetings and events are cancelled until further notice. If you have any queries please call 01646 624800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Committee is to:
1. To oversee the delivery of support to, and development of, Members of the Authority.
2. To oversee the delivery of the Member Development Strategy, including Member induction and the Training Plan.
3. To develop an application for Advanced Charter status of the Wales Charter for Member Support and Development and to recommend it to the Authority prior to submission to the Welsh Local Government Association.
4. To promote the value to, and the encouragement of, all Members in engaging with the process to achieve Advanced Charter status.
5. To review the support available to Members and to make recommendations to the Authority as necessary.
6. To consider any other matter referred to the Committee by the National Park Authority.
The Committee will comprise 9 Members of the Authority and will meet on a quarterly basis, making recommendations to the National Park Authority.