Win a £50 voucher to spend at one of our gift shops.
Our gift shops are located at:
- Carew Castle. Visit the Carew Castle website.
- Oriel y Parc. Visit the Oriel y Parc website.
- Castell Henllys Iron Age Village. Visit the Castell Henllys website.
To enter please fill in the form below. Full terms and conditions can be found beneath the form.
Newsletter sign up prize draw terms and conditions
These terms and conditions set out the rules of our Newsletter Sign Up Prize Draw and apply to all matters regarding the competition. Please read these terms and conditions carefully to ensure that you understand them before entering the competition and agreeing to sign up to our newsletter. We recommend that you retain a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. Entering the competition will be deemed as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How to enter
By completing the newsletter sign up form and ticking the box to say you wish to be entered into the prize draw you will be in with a chance of winning a £50 voucher to spend at a Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority gift shop at one of the following sites Carew Castle, Oriel y Parc or Castell Henllys.
By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the terms and conditions below:
Promoter’s Name and Address
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Marketing and Communications Team, National Park Office, Llanion Park Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, SA72 6DY (the “Promoter”). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries for this prize draw will be accepted from 9am on 17 April 2023 (the “Opening Date”).
The closing date for the receipt of entries is 11.59pm on 31 October 2023 (the “Closing Date”).
How to Participate
- In order to enter this prize draw, the entrant must complete and submit the newsletter sign up form and tick the box to say they wish to be entered into the prize draw by the closing date.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition. Entrants are required to enter a valid email address which indicates their agreement to receive communication through this channel.
- This competition is only open to those aged 18 years or over who are resident in the UK.
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority (PCNPA) employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family) are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The Promoter will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the prize draw.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The entrant agrees to indemnify the competition organisers against all costs and claims by third parties arising from breach of this agreement. By submitting a prize draw entry you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The prize pot is made up of three £50 gift vouchers that can be spent at a single PCNPA visitor attraction of your choice – either Carew Castle and Tidal Mill, Castell Henllys Iron Age Village, or Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre.
Vouchers can be used to pay for entry, event tickets and gift shop purchases only,* and are valid until 31 August 2024.
Prizes are limited to one per household and there is no cash alternative.
Selection of the Winner
Winners will be selected at random by the Promoter on 2 November 2023 from all eligible entries received by the closing date.
The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Notification of the Results and Receipt of the Prize
The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the Winner does not answer this email within 7 days after the posting of the email to inform the Promoter that they will accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another randomly selected entrant among the remaining entrants. The Winner will receive their prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
The following data will be collected and used for the prize draw: full name and email address.
This data will be used to administer and fulfil the terms of Prize draw and to send the newsletter.
Your data will be retained for any terms that need to be met regarding ASA or PCNPA records relating to the prize draw, and then as long as you consent to receive the newsletter.
Your data will only be shared with third parties in case of legal requirement. We may ask winners to take part in social media publicity, but you don’t have to agree.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Accepting the rules
By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted the above rules and to have granted the rights to Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority set out above.
Please do not submit your details to the competition unless you are prepared to agree to these terms.