Coast to Coast, the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority’s free, market-leading visitor newspaper is now in its 41st year.
For visitors to Britain’s only coastal National Park, there is no better free publication, and for advertisers, there is no better place to promote your business in a paper picked up by hundreds of the county’s accommodation providers and businesses.
Demand for space in our 48-page edition is on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. You will find the 2023 advertising categories listed below. To book your ad space, please read the following and contact the team if you have any questions and we’ll be happy to assist you.
To discuss your advertising requirements, please call: Coast to Coast Advertising Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire SA72 6DY Tel: 01646 624823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why advertise in Coast to Coast 2023?
- Your advert is seen by over 1 million locals and visitors every season.
- Distributed around the county for 6 months between April and September.
- A bumper 48-page edition promoting your business and the best ways to enjoy the National Park.
- High quality printing maximises exposure for your product/service and creates a lasting impact.
What our readers have said:
“It’s always a highlight when the new Coast to Coast arrives! We have one in each of our lodges, to help guests get the most out of their stay in Pembrokeshire.” (Instagram)
“It’s the best tourism publication in Pembrokeshire.” (Gill, Beggars Reach Hotel)
How to advertise in Coast to Coast 2023
- There are two types of advertisements: classified and display adverts. Classified are text only, display are the boxed adverts (see display advert page or page 4 of the advertising pack).
- Need some help to design your display ad? Contact the Coast to Coast Advertising team for details of our design service (charges apply).
- If you want your display advert to be in a specific position in the paper, outside of a named category, please choose the option to pay for Guaranteed Position to secure your spot (see display advert page). When you’re ready to book your ad space, please fill in our Classified Advertisement Form and/or our Display Advertisement Form and you will be invoiced. Preferred payment is by BACS, then card. All rates inclusive of VAT.
Booking, payment and artwork should be received by: Friday 6 January 2023.
Advertising categories for 2023
- Artists and Galleries
- Boat Trips and Island Visits
- Crafts (sub categories: glass, wool, wood, pottery, miscellaneous)
- Pembrokeshire on a Plate
- Outdoor Adventure (sub categories: watersports, fishing, horse riding)
Please note: Your display advert does not have to be placed within a category; there are individual spaces allocated throughout the paper too. If you are not sure where your advert would be best placed, our team will be glad to help – call us on 01646 624823. Likewise if you would like us to guarantee a particular place for your display advert, please contact us to book and pay for Guaranteed Position (see display order form page or page 5 of the advertising pack).
More Coast to Coast advertising information
Display Advertisement Form
Display adverts are box adverts, available in full colour in the choice of sizes shown below the form.
Terms and Conditions of advertising in Coast to Coast
Terms and Conditions of advertising in Coast to Coast 2023.