The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority’s free, market-leading visitor newspaper is now in its 39th year. For visitors to Britain’s only coastal National Park, there is no better free publication – and for advertisers, there is no better place to promote your business.
We’re committed to supporting your business and the tourism industry in these challenging times, so we’ve reduced our rates for one year only.
- Your advert is seen by over 1 million locals and visitors every season.
- Distributed around the county for 7 months between April and October.
- A bumper 36-page edition promoting your business and the best ways to enjoy the National Park.
- High quality printing maximises exposure for your product/service and creates a lasting impact.
How to advertise in Coast to Coast 2021
Demand for space in the 36-page 2021 edition will be high and is on a first come, first served basis.
You will find the 2021 advertising categories listed on page 2 of the Coast to Coast 2021 advertising pack.
There are two main types of advertisements: classified and display adverts.
Classified are text only, display are the larger box adverts.
- Need some help to design your display ad? Contact the Coast to Coast Marketing team for details of our design service (charges apply).
- Remember, if you want your display advert to be in a specific position in the paper, choose the option to pay for Guaranteed Position to secure your spot (see page 5).
- To book your ad space download the advertising pack, download the display advertisement form or download the classified form and email completed forms to email@example.com.
- Preferred payment is by BACS, then card; please only use post forms and cheques if digital payment is not possible.
- Forms, payments and artwork should be received by Friday 8 January 2021.
To discuss your advertising requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01646 624823.
We look forward to helping you promote your business in Coast to Coast 2021.