10/05/2017 @ 12:30 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 15 February 2017
4. To receive the reports of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 19 January 2017
5. To consider the following reports:
09/17 Annual Audit Report 2016/17
This report summarises the outcome of work completed against the 2016/17 operational audit plan and incorporates cumulative data in support of internal audit performance and how our work during the year feeds in to our annual opinion
10/17 Performance Report for the period ending 31 March 2017
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate Plan for the period ending 31 March 2017.
11/17 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
12/17 Country Path User Survey 2015-16
To inform members of the results of the country path user survey and how this information will be used to guide the future development and management of the Coast Path and public rights of way in the National Park.
6. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on budget performance for the final quarter
7. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration