11/12/2019 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 16 October 2019.
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meetings of the Development Management Committee held on 2 September 2019 and 11 September 2019
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on the 25 September 2019
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on the 6 November 2019
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on the 6 November 2019
10. To appoint a Member(s) to fill the vacancies on the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee, Employee Forum, Member Support and Development Committee, Appeals Committee and the South West Wales Regional Aggregates Working Party – Regional Technical Statement Member Forum.
11. To consider a Notice of Motion from Councillor R Owens: That the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park does not implement car parking charges at the West Angle Car Park
12. To consider the following reports :
42/19 Consultation Draft National Park Management Plan 2020 - 2024
To report on the outcomes of the National Park Management Plan consultation and to seek approval for a final National Park Management Plan 2020-2024 and the statutory assessments which accompany it.
Final Sustainability Appraisal Non-technical Summary
Final Sustainability Appraisal
43/19 Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority Safeguarding Statement
The report introduces the revised National Park Authority Safeguarding Statement for consideration and approval by Members.
44/19 Draft Equality Plan 2020 - 2024
Members are asked to comment on the Draft Equality Plan 2020-24.
45/19 Annual Review of the 2019 Operation and Management of the Authority’s Charging Car Park Sites
The report provides a summary of the Authority’s charging car park operation during the last 12 months and outlines objectives in advance of the 2020 charging season.
46/19 A Policy Framework for the Authority’s Charging Car Park Operation
The report provides a Policy framework for the Authority’s charging car park operation.
47/19 Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Draft Annual Report 2020/21
The report informs Members of the consultation draft Annual Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (the Panel) on the proposed level of Members’ salaries for 2020/21 and seeks their views thereon.
48/19 Composition of Standards Committee
The report asks Members to appoint a Member to serve on the Standards Committee in place of Mr Allan Archer, and to consider increasing the composition of the Authority’s Standards Committee to seven Members by increasing the number of Independent Members to four.
49/19 Microsoft License Suite Upgrade
As from 14 January 2020 Microsoft will no longer provide technical support or software and security updates for the server platforms the Authority’s systems are running. Members are therefore requested to approve the expenditure of £108k to cover the provision of these licences until 2025.
51/19 To agree the Dissolution of National Parks UK Ltd
The report seeks the approval of Members for the Dissolution of National Parks UK Ltd.
50/19 Pembrokeshire Coast Path 50th Anniversary
Members are asked to endorse the proposed programme of celebratory activities to mark the 50th anniversary of the opening of the Coast Path.
13. To consider the following Urgent Item:
52/19 Approval of Additional Capital Expenditure for the Procurement of the Installation of Electric Vehicle Charge Points and the Variation of Contract Standing Orders in the Procurement Procedure
The report seeks approval to proceed with the purchase of four electric vehicle charge points at Authority owned sites and variation to contract standing orders in the procurement exercise thereof.