Development Management Committee
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business.
3. To confirm as a true record the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 10 June 2020; and
b) 1 July 2020
4. To consider the Solicitors Report concerning Members’ duties in determining applications.
5. To consider the reports of the Development Management Team Leader on the following planning application: –
a) NP/20/0222/FUL – Installation of underground electricity cables (including below ground jointing bays and one above ground link pillar) and underground fibre optic cables; temporary construction compound and construction haul roads. – Linear site extending from the intertidal sand flats at Freshwater West to Neath Farm, Rhoscrowther, Pembroke, Pembrokeshire
Officer’s recommendation: DELEGATE APPROVAL
6. To consider the report of the development Management Team Leader on Appeals.
To confirm as a true record the minutes of the meeting held on 3 June 2020
A. In accordance with the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, replies to consultations carried out in respect of the planning applications contained in the following report and not received by the date of the preparation of the report will be given verbally at the meeting.
B. The Background Papers taken into account when considering planning applications on this agenda include all or some of the following items (items 1 – 4 are included on the file for each individual application):
1. Application: including the application form, certificate under Section 66 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, plans and other supporting information submitted with the application.
2. Further correspondence with the applicant, including any amendments to the application: including any letters to the applicant/agent with respect to the application and any further correspondence submitted by the applicant/agent together with any revised details and/or plans.
3. Letters from Statutory Bodies: including any relevant letters to and from Community Councils, County Council departments, Environmental Agency, Welsh Water and other public bodies and societies.
4. Letters from Private Individuals: including any relevant letters to and from members of the public with respect to the application, unless the writers have asked that their views are not reported publicly.
5. Statutory Plans and Informal Policy Documents:
(a) Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Local Development Plan adopted 29th September 2010.
(b) Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Management Plan 2015 – 2019 adopted 17th December 2014.
6. Any Other Documents: including any other relevant documents such as past decision notices and site notices.
Persons wishing to see these Background Papers should contact Sue Davies, National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock (Tel: 01646 624800 Extn. 4840)