Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre is the gateway to St Davids, Britain's smallest city, located in the UK's only truly coastal National Park. You're in a unique award-winning 'green' building.
Oriel y Parc is owned and run by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and is the home of Amgueddfa Cymru-National Museum Wales in Pembrokeshire.
Oriel y Parc is a member of Collectorplan, an interest-free* credit service to help you buy contemporary art and craft in Wales. *APR 0% representative.
At Oriel y Parc you’ll find:
- A National Park Visitor Centre with all the information you’ll need for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A Class A Gallery exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections of Amgueddfa Cymru-National Museum Wales
- Work by famous 20th century artist, Graham Sutherland, who was profoundly influenced by the landscapes of Pembrokeshire
- A Discovery Room, providing a fun environment for children to learn about the local landscape and culture
- An Artist in Residence Tower
- A gift shop selling books, postcards, prints and local crafts
- A café serving breakfasts, lunches, hot drinks and cakes
- A car park that links up with the Coastal Bus services.
Sign up to our e-newsletter
Discover more about Oriel y Parc
Visit St Davids
The St Davids Peninsula has a wealth of places to visit and activities to do while you are here.
Visitor Centre and Gift Shop
The National Park Visitor Centre is here to help visitors make the best of their visit to Pembrokeshire. The gift shop includes a wide variety of prod...
Oriel y Parc Cafe is open seven days a week, serving food and a selection of coffees, teas and cakes.
Oriel y Parc features exhibitions by Pembrokeshire artists as well as a Class A Landscape Gallery, exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections o...
School Visits to Oriel y Parc
The gallery at Oriel y Parc displays changing exhibitions from national collections with a connection to landscape.