Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre is the gateway to St Davids, Britain's smallest city, located in the UK's only truly coastal National Park. You're in a unique award-winning 'green' building.
Oriel y Parc is owned and run by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and is the home of Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales in Pembrokeshire.
Oriel y Parc is a member of Collectorplan, an interest-free* credit service to help you buy contemporary art and craft in Wales. *APR 0% representative.
At Oriel y Parc you’ll find:
- A National Park Visitor Centre with all the information you’ll need for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A Class A Gallery exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections of Amgueddfa Cymru – Museum Wales
- Exhibitions by local artists inspired by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A Discovery Room, providing a fun environment for children to learn about the local landscape and culture
- An Artist in Residence Tower
- A gift shop selling books, postcards, prints and local crafts
- A café serving breakfasts, lunches, hot drinks and cakes
- A car park that links up with the Coastal Bus services.
Sign up to our e-newsletter
More about Oriel y Parc
Parking at Oriel y Parc
The charging period runs from 15 March to 7 November (inclusive). Charging hours run from 9am to 7pm. During this period all vehicles must display eit...
Find out more about accessibility at Oriel y Parc, including parking, access and hearing loops.
Discover more about Oriel y Parc
Geiriau Diflanedig - The Lost Words
Geiriau Diflanedig - The Lost Words will be on display at Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre in St Davids from Sunday 2 July 2023 until spring 20...
On Your Doorstep
It’s official, getting outdoors is good for you! And it’s a chance to discover the nature, geology and archaeology on your doorstep.
St Davids Litter Picking Hub
Oriel y Parc has joined forces with Keep Wales Tidy to create a new community litter picking hub.
Visit St Davids
The St Davids Peninsula has a wealth of places to visit and activities to do while you are here.
Visitor Centre and Gift Shop
The National Park Visitor Centre is here to help visitors make the best of their visit to Pembrokeshire. The gift shop includes a wide variety of prod...
Oriel y Parc Cafe is open seven days a week, serving food and a selection of coffees, teas and cakes.
Oriel y Parc features exhibitions by Pembrokeshire artists as well as a Class A Landscape Gallery, exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections o...