The Countryside Code helps you respect, protect and enjoy the countryside, enabling you to get the most out of your visit.
It provides you with helpful advice about:
- Preparing for your trip
- Keeping yourself and others safe
- Ensuring the countryside remains a beautiful place that everyone can enjoy.
For full details, including a range of codes for specific activities such as angling, canoeing and wild swimming, visit the Natural Resources Wales website.
The Coronavirus Countryside Code
Respect other people
- Consider the local community and other people enjoying the outdoors
- Park carefully so access to gateways and driveways are clear
- Leave gates and property as you find them
- Follow paths but give way to others where it’s narrow.
Protect the natural environment
- Leave no trace of your visit, take all your litter home
- Be careful with BBQs, and don’t light fires
- Keep dogs under effective control
- Dog poo – bag it and bin it, or take it with you.
Enjoy the outdoors
- Plan ahead, check what facilities are open, be prepared
- Follow advice and local signs and obey social distancing measures.
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Walking Group Directory
The Pembrokeshire Walking Group Directory makes it easier for people who want to reap the health and social benefits of walking to find the opportu...