Building Control

Building Control (the need to meet the requirements of Building Regulations), Sustainable Urban Drainage Approval and Planning (the need to meet Planning Legislation) are separate forms of legislation. For many forms of development, all three may be required before work can commence.

For developments within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park area, Planning is administered by the National Park Authority. Sustainable Urban Drainage Approval and Building Control are administered by Pembrokeshire County Council.

More information concerning the need for Building Regulations and Sustainable Urban Drainage Approval can be obtained from Pembrokeshire County Council, who can be contacted by calling 01437 764551 or via the Pembrokeshire County Council website.

Building Control

For Bulding Control and Sustinable Urban Drainage Approval, contact Pembrokeshire County Council.

More planning advice