Our Standards

The Authority is committed to providing a high quality service to all our customers. We would like to know what you think about us and/or the service we provide; after all, we’re working for you.

If you feel that a particular service you received was of a high standard, or if you feel that a member of staff did something really well, we would like to know about it.

Likewise, we really need to know if we haven’t got something right. Our staff are hardworking and committed to providing a good service, but there may be a time when you feel that we have failed to meet your expectations, or that we have acted in an inappropriate manner.

If you feel you have been wronged in any way, then please let us know – we can’t improve if you don’t tell us!

Click the link to download our Service Standards Document.

If you have any complaints or praises please contact us

Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority,
Llanion Park,
Pembroke Dock,
Wales, UK
SA72 6DY

E-mail: info@pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk

Phone: 01646 624800
Fax: 01646 689076.