This consultation closed at at 4.30pm on 13 March 2020.
Matters Arising Changes Consultation
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority has made amendments to the Local Development Plan 2, following the Examination Hearing Sessions held in July and October 2019. These amendments are called Matters Arising Changes (MAC).
Comments made at this stage can only address the Matters Arising Changes.
The Authority has provided:
- A Schedule of all Matters Arising Changes where each change is numbered and a Plan/Text/Map reference provided
- A copy of the Plan text showing the changes proposed at Submission (which are not available for comment) and the Matters Arising Changes. The Matters Arising Changes are denoted by the symbol ‘♣’. Each change is prefixed and suffixed with this symbol.
- A Sustainability Appraisal Addendum
- A Habitats Regulation Addendum
- An Equalities Impact Assessment Addendum
A Comments Form (and Guidance Notes) for making comments is available.
Copies of these documents are available for public inspection free of charge either:
- At the National Park Authority Head Office, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, SA72 6DY. Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm and on Fridays between 9am and 4.30pm.
- Or at Oriel y Parc Visitors Centre, St Davids, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6NW, during normal opening hours.
They are also available at public libraries with web access during their normal opening hours.
Representations at this stage must only relate to the Matters Arising Changes (MAC). It is not an opportunity to comment on the remainder of the Plan. Any such representations will be disregarded as they should have been made during the earlier stages of the Plan preparation.
Please note that due to a printing error in the local newspaper, the consultation period has been extended. You may now submit representations by 4.30pm on Friday 13 March 2020.
Representations received on the Matters Arising Changes will be passed on to the Inspector for their consideration.
Representations should be sent either in writing to the Head of Park Direction, Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, SA72 6DY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding the documents please contact the Park Direction Team.
More on Local Development Plan 2
These Background Papers will be updated and added to throughout the preparation of the Plan.
Supplementary Planning Guidance (LDP2)
Guidance notes, briefs and other supplementary guidance act as stepping stones between the policies of the National Park and planning applications.
Community Council Workshops
Community and Town Councils can provide a central source of information for their local communities, help to raise awareness of the LDP process and ar...
The Delivery Agreement is a public statement that contains a Timetable for preparing a Revision of a Local Development Plan setting out how and when s...
Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report
The Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report sets out the sustainability appraisal issues and objectives/criteria against which the Replacement Local D...
LDP Review Report
The Review Report sets out where changes are required, what needs to change and why, based on evidence.