National Park Authority 30/03/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 9 February 2022
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 21 October 2021
8. To consider the report of the meetings of the Youth Committee held on:
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 2 February 2022
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 2 March 2022
11. To consider the report of the meeting of the Standards Committee held on 2 March 2022
12. To receive an update on the Notice of Motion by Councillor P Kidney that the Authority enters into negotiation with Lamphey Community Council, and any interested parties, to either gift or sell land in Freshwater East, for the provision of a children’s play area considered by the Operational Review Committee on 16/03/22
13. To consider the following reports:
09/22 Corporate Plan 2022/23
Members are asked to approve the Corporate Plan 2022/23
10/22 National Park Authority response to consultations on the Erebus Floating Wind Farm project in the Celtic Sea
The purpose of this report is to agree the principles of the National Park Authority response to consultation on the consents required for the Erebus Floating Wind Farm Project.
11/22 To purchase land as part of the Sustainable Landscape Sustainable Places Funding for National Park Carbon sequestration
The report presents a recommendation to Members to delegated authority for the Chief Executive to purchase woodland meadow land as part of the Welsh Government-funded Sustainable Landscape Sustainable Places (SLSP) portfolio of projects to enhance biodiversity and carbon sequestration within the National Park.
12/22 Procurement of Carbon Base Line Studies of Designated Landscapes
The report asks Members to approve a revised contract expenditure in relation to commissioning Carbon Audits for the eight Designated Landscapes.
13/22 Member Remuneration 2022/23
The report informs Members of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales’ decisions in relation to the Basic and Senior Salaries payable to National Park Authority Members for the financial year 2022/23.
14/22 NPA Meetings: Venue Options during Meeting Room Redevelopment
The report seeks Members’ views on the venue for convening meetings of the National Park Authority and its Committees while the current meeting room is being redeveloped.