Operational Review Committee 16/12/20
10am, Virtual meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 23 September 2020
4. To consider the following reports:
The report update Members on the work of the National Park Authority in managing the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and network of public rights of way, both during lockdown and following the easing of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions in June 2020.
The report update Members on the operational challenges caused by COVID-19 across the Park Authority’s visitor attractions (i.e. Oriel y Parc, Carew Castle and Castell Henllys) during the main 2020 season.
The report presents the results of the evaluation following this year’s Archaeology Day 2020 event.
The report presents the performance to date up to 31st October 2020 for monthly data and quarter 1 – 2 (April – September) statistics for some data sets.
To ask Members to consider the latest risk register
5. To delegate any issues for consideration by the Continuous Improvement Group.