Operational Review Committee 30/11/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 29 June 2022
4. To receive an update on the Notice of Motion that the Authority enters into negotiation with Lamphey Community Council, and any
interested parties, to either gift or sell land in Freshwater East, for the provision of a children’s play area
5. To consider the following reports:
07/22 ‘70 Trees for 70 Years’ commemorative tree planting scheme.
The purpose of this report is to provide Members with an update on the Authority’s tree planting scheme to commemorate 70 years since the National Park’s designation.
08/22 Annual Archaeology Report 2021 – 2022
The report presents the work of the Authority in relation to archaeology during financial year 2021- 2022.
09/22 Conservation Report 2021-2022
The report sets out the outcomes achieved for this National Park through its conservation work during the financial year 2021-22.
10/22 Performance Report for the Period ending 30 September 2022.
The report presents the performance to date up to 30 September and includes Q1 – Q2 statistics for some data sets recorded quarterly.