DISTANCE: 98yards (90m)
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Service bus Trefin, Strumble Shuttle(seasonal) NOT wheelchair accessible
CHARACTER: Sloping path from roadside.
Roadside parking at the first bay on the road to Llanrhian from Trefin.
New asphalt path to old mill with views of bay, with a seat.
A steep downhill path, almost all with some gradient.
Steepest section is 1:9 for 20m.
Toilets at Trefin. Adventure 90 metres.
Find this Walk
Grid ref: SM834324
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm,water proof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
More on Walking in the National Park
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) walking guidance
Guidance for people to help them stay safe while out walking.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.