DISTANCE/DURATION: 4.8 miles (7.7 km) 3 hours.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Service bus 430 Narberth/Cardigan, Service bus 230 Cardigan/St Clears.
CHARACTER: Fields, livestock, lanes and moorland.
LOOK OUT FOR: Foel Drygarn hill.
Find this walk
Grid ref: SN182339
- Enjoy the countryside and respect its life and work
- Guard against all risk of fire
- Leave gates and property as you find them
- Keep your dogs under close control
- Keep to public paths across farmland
- Take your litter home
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.