DISTANCE: 0.6 miles (1 km)
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Poppit Rocket to Pwllgwaelod (seasonal) – NOT wheelchair accessible.
CHARACTER: Quiet valley, part wooded.
Purpose made concrete path to BT standard; cross fall is negligible. Frequent seats, four gates.
Section across Cwm yr Eglwys caravan park, 90m, is concrete honeycomb surface that grass grows through. This can give a juddering effect when crossed in a chair.
Good sea views (and beach) at each end. Toilets at Pwllgwaelod. Wheelchair 1.0 km.
Find this Walk
Grid ref: SN004399
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.