DISTANCE: 2.1 miles (3.4 km).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Service bus Herbrandston 315/316, *Puffin Shuttle 400 (*seasonal, hail & ride).
CHARACTER: Minor road, stiles, fields and livestock.
Find this Walk
Grif ref: SM869077
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) walking guidance
Guidance for people to help them stay safe while out walking.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Walking Group Directory
The Pembrokeshire Walking Group Directory makes it easier for people who want to reap the health and social benefits of walking to find the opportu...