DISTANCE: 536 yards (490m).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Puffin Shuttle (NOT wheelchair accessible).
CHARACTER: Path through wooded valley to little bay.
Take footpath to coast from small car park near church.
Path follows wooded valley protected from salt spray by an impressive sea wall. Uneven surface but gentle gradients.
Fine views to Dale Fort and over Haven. Bench at viewpoint.
Toilets at St Ishmaels playing field. Wheelchair 490 metres
Find this Walk
Grid ref: SM830067
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) walking guidance
Guidance for people to help them stay safe while out walking.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.