DISTANCE: 175 yards (160m).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Celtic Coaster (Wheelchair accessible).
CHARACTER: Short sections each side of harbour.
The upper harbour sides are accessible – about 80m on each side. Surface is compacted stone.
Views of picturesque little harbour.
Seats. Radar WC at National Trust car park.
Adventure 160 metres.
Find this walk
Grid ref: SM740242
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Walking Group Directory
The Pembrokeshire Walking Group Directory makes it easier for people who want to reap the health and social benefits of walking to find the opportu...
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.