DISTANCE: 35 yards (35m).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Puffin Shuttle (NOT wheelchair accessible).
CHARACTER: Rolled stone viewpoint path.
Short rolled stone path from the car park to a viewpoint, mostly downhill at 1 in 20.
Views of St Bride’s Haven. No seats.
Accessible toilets at Dale and Little Haven.
Find this walk
Grid ref: SM802108
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) walking guidance
Guidance for people to help them stay safe while out walking.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.