Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 17/05/23
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 1 March 2023
4. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
5. To consider the following reports:
09/23 Audit Wales Audit Plan 2023
Members are asked to receive the Outline Audit Plan for 2023 from Audit Wales.
10/23 Internal Audit Report 2022/23
The report presents the outcome of work completed against the Block 2 of the 2022/23 operational audit plan previously approved by the Authority’s Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee.
11/23 Performance Report for the period ending 31 March 2023
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 March 2023
12/23 Health, Safety & Wellbeing Quarterly Report
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents January – April 2023 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
13/23 Update on the Management of Ash Dieback Disease on the National Park’s Estate
The report provides an update on the progress with the Authority’s management of trees with ash dieback across the its estate since the previous report to the Committee
14/23 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
6. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on budget performance for the twelve months ending March 2023.
7. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration