Development Management Committee 20/10/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business.
3. To confirm as a true record the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 8 September 2021 and
4. To consider the Solicitors Report concerning Members’ duties in determining applications.
5. To consider the reports of the Development Management Team Leader on the following planning applications: –
a) NP/21/0251/FUL – Demolition of existing garage/workshop, and other extensions. Modernisation of existing building and new two storey extension to form a change in use to provide Key(staff) worker accommodation (C3 class) which comprises, 16 No. self-contained studio rooms. The proposal provides 8 No. parking spaces at the front and rear of the property with one being a disabled space. There is also provision for six cycle stands at the rear – Coed-derw, St. Brides Hill, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, SA69 9NP
Officer’s Recommendation – DELEGATE APPROVAL
b) NP/21/0399/FUL – The retrospective construction of a livestock barn and works to / related to a silage clamp to support functioning of the working farm – Land opposite Middle Broadmoor, Talbenny, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3XD
Officer’s Recommendation –APPROVE
c) NP/21/0475/TPO – Monterey Cypress Tree (T12/033) – Clean crown of storm damage & thin canopy by 20 percent – Beach Court, The Strand, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire, SA69 9EU
Officer’s Recommendation – APPROVE
6. To consider the report of the Development Management Team Leader on Appeals.
A. In accordance with the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, replies to consultations carried out in respect of the planning applications contained in the following report and not received by the date of the preparation of the report will be given verbally at the meeting.
B. The Background Papers taken into account when considering planning applications on this agenda include all or some of the following items (items 1 – 4 are included on the file for each individual application):
1. Application: including the application form, certificate under Section 66 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, plans and other supporting information submitted with the application.
2. Further correspondence with the applicant, including any amendments to the application: including any letters to the applicant/agent with respect to the application and any further correspondence submitted by the applicant/agent together with any revised details and/or plans.
3. Letters from Statutory Bodies: including any relevant letters to and from City, Town and Community Councils, County Council departments, Natural Resources Wales, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and other public bodies and societies.
4. Letters from Private Individuals: including any relevant letters to and from members of the public with respect to the application, unless the writers have asked that their views are not reported publicly.
5. Statutory Plans and Informal Policy Documents:
6. Any Other Documents: including any other relevant documents such as past decision notices and site notices.
Persons wishing to see these Background Papers should contact Sue Davies, National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock (Tel: 01646 624800 Extn. 4840) email: email@example.com.