National Park Authority consulting on draft Corporate and Resources Plan
The Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority is consulting on its draft Corporate and Resources Plan for 2021/22, which sets out its main work programme and projects for the coming year.
The Well-being of Future Generations Act 2015 places a duty on the Authority to set out its Well-being Objectives and to demonstrate how these contribute to the seven Well-being Goals set out in the Act.
The Corporate and Resources Plan , sets out these objectives and explains how the Authority’s work programme for 2021/22 will contribute to the objectives.
The Well-being Objectives are:
- To encourage and support the development of sustainable employment and businesses, particularly in tourism and recreation.
- To improve the health of the National Park’s ecosystems
- To enable and encourage more people to improve their well-being by making a greater use of the National Park regardless of their circumstances
- To continue to ensure equality is embedded within the work and culture of the National Park Authority.
- To work alongside communities to help them make the most of the National Park Authority.
- To protect and promote the local culture of language, arts and heritage of the area.
- To ensure our work makes a positive contribution to global well-being.
We will look to review our Well-being Objectives and the Authority’s priorities in 2021/22. As a result no changes have been made to our existing well-being objectives.
The Authority is now consulting on this draft plan and welcomes comments which may be sent in writing to Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire, SA72 6DY or emailed to email@example.com to be received before 9 March 2020.
Click the link to view the draft Corporate and Resources Plan 2021/22.
Data Protection and publication of responses
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority will be the data controller for any personal data you provide as part of your response to the consultation.
The Corporate and Resources Plan sets out Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority’s Corporate Well-being Objectives a requirement of the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015 and our aligned work programme for the year that will support delivery of these objectives. Involvement is one of the sustainable development principles under The Well-being of Future Generations Act.
Personal information will only be used in connection with the Corporate and Resources Plan review. Any response you send us will be seen in full by National Park Authority staff dealing with the review of the Corporate and Resources Plan. If you contact us by e-mail or post, we will contact you to confirm receipt of your comments.
In order to show that the consultation was carried out properly, the National Park Authority intends to publish a summary of the responses to this document. The name of individuals will not be published, however if you are responding on behalf of an organisation the name of the organisation will be published alongside the response. We may also publish responses in full, any personal information contained within comments will be redacted.
Personal data provided will be deleted at the end of the Corporate and Resource Plan review process.
For further information on your rights, please read our Privacy Notice.