DISTANCE: 0.8 miles (1.3 km).
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Puffin Shuttle (NOT wheelchair accessible).
CHARACTER: Field edge path; coastal views.
Turn left through wicket gate at west end of National Trust car park (parking charge in season).
Field edge path. Gradients less than 1 in 20; no discernible side slope, no seats. Three gates with accessible catches. (Has been tackled by a ‘Sterling EX3 (Classic)’ with no problems).
Fine views of Skomer and Skokholm Islands.
Toilets in Marloes. Easy Access 1.3 km.
Find this Walk
Grid ref: SM760089
- Take great care when on the Coast Path
- Stay on the path and away from cliff edges
- Wear boots and warm, waterproof clothing
- Take extra care in windy and/or wet conditions
- Always supervise children and dogs
- Leave gates and property as you find them
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.