Home » Enjoying » Places to visit » Oriel y Parc » About Us
About Oriel y Parc
Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre is the gateway to St Davids, Britain's smallest city, located in the UK's only truly coastal National Park. You're in a unique award-winning 'green' building.
Oriel y Parc is owned and run by the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and is the home of Amgueddfa Cymru-National Museum Wales in Pembrokeshire.
The courtyard at Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre.
At Oriel y Parc you’ll find:
- A National Park Visitor Centre with all the information you’ll need for exploring the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- A Class A Gallery exhibiting art and artefacts from the collections of Amgueddfa Cymru-National Museum Wales.
- Work by famous 20th century artist, Graham Sutherland, who was profoundly influenced by the landscapes of Pembrokeshire.
- An interactive interpretation area which explains what you can see and do during your visit to the National Park.
- A Discovery Room, providing a fun environment for children to learn about the local landscape and culture.
- An Artist in Residence Tower.
- A Gift Shop selling books, postcards, prints and local crafts
- A Café serving breakfasts, lunches, hot drinks and cakes.
- A car park including a charging point for electric vehicles.
Oriel y Parc is a member of Collectorplan, an interest-free* credit service to help you buy contemporary art and craft in Wales. *APR 0% representative.