Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 10/02/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 11 November 2020
4. To receive the report of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 26 November 2020
5. To consider the following reports:
01/21 Audit Strategy and Annual Internal Audit Plan & Summary Internal Controls Assurance (SICA) Report
Members are asked to note the Audit Strategy and Annual Internal Audit Plan & Summary Internal Controls Assurance (SICA) Reports from the Authority’s Internal Auditors TIAA.
02/21 Annual Audit Letter 2019-20 and Annual Audit Summary 2020and Audit Summary 20
The Auditor General for Wales’ Annual Audit letter details his statutory responsibilities under the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 and the Code of Audit Practice. In addition, Audit Wales have provided an Annual Audit Summary 2020. Both documents are attached.
03/21 Budget Performance Report for the 6 Months to December 2020
This report presents budgetary performance information for the period to December 2020
04/21 Performance Report for the period ending 31 December 2020
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 December 2020
05/21 Health and Safety Update
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents October – December 2020 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
06/21 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
5. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration