National Park Authority 03/11/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 15 September 2021
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Personnel Committee held on 15 September 2021
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 22 September 2021
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 6 October 2021
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 13 October 2021
11. To consider the following reports :
42/21 Tree Planting Opportunity- Platinum Anniversary – 70 Years since Designation
The purpose of this report is to ask Members to approve a tree planting scheme to commemorate 70 years since the National Park’s designation.
43/21 External Fundraising Report
The report shares an overview with Members of fundraising activity against the PCNPA Fundraising Strategy 2018-2021and set the fundraising strategy for PCNPA for 2021-2024.
444/21 Personnel Committee Terms of Reference
The purpose of this report is to seek NPA approval for a revised Terms of Reference for the Personnel Committee.
45/21 Home Working Policy
The report seeks formal approval from Members, for the adoption of the Home Working Policy.
46/21 Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales Draft Annual Report 2022/23
To inform Members of the consultation draft Annual Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales on the proposed level of Members’ salaries for 2022/23 and to seek their views thereon.
47/21 2022/23 Insurance Renewal
Members are asked to approve the extension of the Authority’s current insurance arrangement for the financial years 2022/23 & 2023/24.