National Park Authority 21/06/23
10.30am, Green Room, National Park Offices, Llanion Park Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 10 May 2023
4. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meeting of the Development Management Committee held on 19 April 2023.
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 15 March 2023
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 22 March 2023
9. To consider the report of the meetings of the Youth Committee held on:
a) 14 March 2023;
b) 28 March 2023 and
c) 9 May 2023
10. To consider the following reports:
19/23 Audit Wales Report on Income Diversification
Members are asked to receive the report from Audit Wales on Income Diversification.
20/23 Draft Corporate and Resources Plan and Delivery Plans 2023/24 – 2026/27.
To ask Members to comment on the draft Corporate and Resources Plan and Delivery Plans 2023/24 – 2026/27.
21/23 Annual Governance Statement
The Authority is required to produce an Annual Governance Statement and Members are invited to contribute to and shape the contents of the attached draft 2022/23 statement
22/23 Car Parking provision of season tickets and charging
Members are asked to agree the policy statement for the Authority’s operation of its charging and non-charging car parks
11. To receive an oral progress update on work to address Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) within the Authority
12. To receive an oral update on Newport Sands