Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 11/05/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2.To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 2 March 2022
4. To consider the following reports:
08/22 Sustainable Tourism
Members are asked to receive the report from Audit Wales on Sustainable Tourism
09/22 Audit Wales Audit Plan 2022
Members are asked to receive the Audit Plan for 2022 from Audit Wales.
110/22 Audit enquiries to those charged with governance and management
The report asks Members to consider and comment on the responses to Audit Wales enquiries to those charged with governance and management.
11/22 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
12/22 Performance Report for the period ending 31 March 2022
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 March 2022
13/22 Internal Audit Report 2021/22
The report presents the outcome of work completed against the Block 2 of the 2021/22 operational audit plan previously approved by the Authority’s Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee.
5. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on budget performance for the twelve months ending March 2022.
6. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration