Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee
10am Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 8 July 2020
4. To consider the following reports:
The report presents the outcome of work completed against the Block 1 of the 2020/21 operational audit plan previously approved by the Authority’s Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee.
To provide Members with an update on progress and success to date of the Communicating out of Covid:19 Recovery Plan
This report presents budgetary performance information for the period to September 2020
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 30 September 2020
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents July – September 2020 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
The report provides detailed information for the Carbon Footprint calculation 2019 / 20; outlines actions and recommendations where improvements can be made to ensure delivery of ongoing reductions in Carbon use; and ensures measures are implemented in a co-ordinated approach across the Authority in accordance with Policy & WG targets.
5. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration