Development Management Committee 18/05/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business.
3. To confirm as a true record the minutes of the meeting held on 9 March 2022.
4. To consider the Solicitors report concerning Members’ duties in determining applications.
5. To consider the reports of the Development Management Team Leader on the following planning applications: –
a) NP/21/0399/FUL – The retrospective construction of a livestock barn and works to / related to a silage clamp to support functioning of the working farm – Land opposite Middle Broadmoor, Talbenny, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3XD
Officer’s Recommendation – APPROVE
b) NP/21/0653/FUL – Proposed rear alterations & extension to dwelling, including new roof profile and dormer, changes to fenestration, with additional home office/garden/guest room & shed ancillary to dwelling – 5, Woodside, Blue Anchor Way, Dale, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3RG
Officer’s Recommendation – REFUSE
c) NP/21/0743/FUL – Proposed residential development of 15 dwellings and associated works – Land adjacent to the Primary School, Trewarren Road, St. Ishmael’s, Pembrokeshire, SA62 3SZ
Officer’s Recommendation – DELEGATE APPROVAL
d) NP/22/0092/FUL – Construction of a new pair of wheel chair access lifts – Riverslea, Golf Course Road, Newport, Pembrokeshire, SA42 0NR
Officer’s Recommendation – APPROVE
6. To consider the report of the Development Management Team Leader on Appeals.
A. In accordance with the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, replies to consultations carried out in respect of the planning applications contained in the following report and not received by the date of the preparation of the report will be given verbally at the meeting.
B. The Background Papers taken into account when considering planning applications on this agenda include all or some of the following items (items 1 – 4 are included on the file for each individual application):
1. Application: including the application form, certificate under Section 66 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, plans and other supporting information submitted with the application.
2. Further correspondence with the applicant, including any amendments to the application: including any letters to the applicant/agent with respect to the application and any further correspondence submitted by the applicant/agent together with any revised details and/or plans.
3. Letters from Statutory Bodies: including any relevant letters to and from City, Town and Community Councils, County Council departments, Natural Resources Wales, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and other public bodies and societies.
4. Letters from Private Individuals: including any relevant letters to and from members of the public with respect to the application, unless the writers have asked that their views are not reported publicly.
5. Statutory Plans and Informal Policy Documents:
(a) Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Local Development Plan 2 adopted 30th September 2020 and associated supplementary planning guidance.
(b) Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Management Plan 2020 – 2024 adopted 11th December 2019.
6. Any Other Documents: including any other relevant documents such as past decision notices and site notices.
Persons wishing to see these Background Papers should contact Sue Davies, National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock (Tel: 01646 624800 Extn. 4840) email: email@example.com.