Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 9/11/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 13 July 2022
4. To receive the report of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 30 June 2022
5. To consider the following reports:
18/22 Internal Audit Report 2022/23
The report presents the outcome of work completed against the Block 1 of the 2022/23 operational audit plan.
19/22 Performance Report for the period ending 30 September 2022
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 30 September 2022
20/22 Health and Safety Update
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents October 2021 – September 2022 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
21/22 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
22/22 Budget Performance Report for the 6 Months to September 2022
This report presents budgetary performance information for the period to September 2022
6. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration
7. To receive the report of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 20 October 2022
8. To consider whether the public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item due to the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 14 and 18 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
9. To consider the following report:
23/22 Cyber Resilience
Members are asked to consider two reports from Audit Wales.