National Park Authority 03/02/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 2 December 2020
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meeting of the Development Management Committee held on 21 October 2020
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 16 December 2020
10. To consider the following reports :
The report presents
- The Draft Revenue and Capital budgets for 2021/22 and forecast 2022/23 to 2025/26
- The Draft 2021/22 Levy on Pembrokeshire County Council
- Prudential Indicators for the Capital Programme
- An Investment Strategy & Treasury Management Policy Statement for 2021/22.
Members are asked to comment on the draft Corporate Plan 2021/22.
The purpose of this Report is to seek Members agreement for the Placemaking Wales Charter to be signed by the Authority and as the three National Park Authorities of Wales.
The report recommends changes to the public participation scheme at Development Management Committee meetings.
The report seeks Members’ approval for the acquisition of the freehold interest land at Whitesands Beach.
The report seeks the endorsement of Members’ for the proposed undergrounding of an existing section of overhead power lines at Black Tar, Llangwm
To seek Members approval for the grant of a new occupational lease to provide for the continuation of a catering facility within the existing café building at Poppit Sands for the next 10 years.