Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee
Virtual Meeting, 10am
1. To appoint a Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: None
2. To appoint a Deputy Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: Dr R Heath-Davies
3. To receive apologies for absence
4. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
5. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 13 May 2020
6. To consider the following reports:
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 May 2020
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents April – June 2020 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
7. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on the Statement of Accounts 2019/20.
8. To receive a presentation of the PCNPA Recovery Plan
9. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration