Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 08/11/23
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 12 July 2023
4. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
5. To receive the report of the meeting of the Health and Safety Group held on 19 September 2023
6. To consider the following reports:
23/23 ISA260 Report to those charged with Governance
A presentation will be made by Audit Wales on its ISA260 Report: Communication Concerning Financial Statements to those Charged with Governance
24/23 Internal Audit Progress Report
This report provides an update of progress towards delivery of the 2023/24 Internal Audit Annual Plan, as well as a summary of the work undertaken to date.
25/23 Action Log for External Performance Audit and Internal Audit (Ending 30 September 2023)
Following request from Members an Action Log for External Performance Audit and Internal Audit has been created to assist with monitoring of actions agreed from Audit reviews.
26/23 Budget Performance Report for the 6 Months to September 2023
This report presents budgetary performance information for the period to September 2022
27/23 Performance Report for the period ending 30 September 2023
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 30 September 2023
28/23 Business Continuity Plan
To ask Members to consider the latest Business Continuity Plan, which has been amended in accordance with an internal audit recommendation.
29/23 Health, Safety & Wellbeing Quarterly Report
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety matters
30/23 Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) – Update Report
This report provides an update on the Authority’s work to improve the management of Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) with a specific focus on the work of the Countryside Management Team.
31/23 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
7. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration