Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee 12/05/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 10 February 2021
4. To receive a presentation by the recently appointed Data Protection Officer outlining her initial priorities.
5. To consider the following reports:
07/21 Audit Wales Audit Plan 2021
To receive the Audit Plan for 2021 from Audit Wales.
08/21 Progress Report on the Management of Trees with Ash Dieback Disease
The attached report outlines the progress the Countryside Management Team has made in managing trees suffering from Ash dieback disease, within the Authorities estate.
09/21 Performance Report for the period ending 31 March 2021
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 March 2021
10/21 Health and Safety Update
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents January – March 2021 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
11/21 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
12/21 Internal Audit Report 2020/21
The report presents the outcome of work completed against the Block 2 of the 2020/21 operational audit plan previously approved by the Authority’s Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee.
6. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on budget performance for the twelve months ending March 2021.
7. To consider whether the public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item due to the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 14 and 18 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
8. To consider the following report:
13/21 Cyber Resilience
Members are asked to consider two reports relating to Cyber Security. The first is a general report by Audit Wales on “Cyber Resilience in the Public Sector Report” and the second a review of our Cyber Security arrangements by our Internal Auditors TIAA.
9. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration