Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee
Virtual Meeting 10am.
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 12 February 2020
4. To consider the following reports:
The 2019-20 Performance Audit element of the Wales Audit Office plan for the Authority included a “Review of Involvement”. Officers from the Audit Office will present the report and respond to any issues raised by Members.
08/20 Wales Audit Office Audit Plan 2020
To receive the Audit Plan for 2020 from the Wales Audit Office.
09/20 Internal Audit Report 2019/20
This report summarises the outcome of work completed by the Authority’s Internal Auditors against the 2019/20 operational audit plan approved by the Authority’s Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee.
10/20 Internal Audit Report 2019/20 – Health and Safety Management Response
This report provides assurances on the actions taken against the Priority 1 Recommendations set out in the Internal Audit Report produced by tiaa.
11/20 Health and Safety Update
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents in Q1 2020 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
12/20 Performance Report for the period ending 31 March 2020
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate Plan for the period ending 31 March 2020
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
5. To receive a verbal update by the Finance Manager on budget performance for the twelve months ending March 2020.
6. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration