Audit & Corporate Services Review Committee 12/07/23
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To appoint a Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: Dr R Heath-Davies
2. To appoint a Deputy Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: Councillor S Alderman
3. To receive apologies for absence
4. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
5. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 17 May 2023
6. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
7. To consider the following reports:
15/23 Audit Wales Audit Plan 2023
Members are asked to receive the Audit Plan for 2023 from Audit Wales.
16/23 Internal Audit Report 2022/23
The report presents the remaining reports in respect of ICT review of Disaster Recovery and the final Annual Report 2022/23.
17/23 Draft Strategy for Internal Audit 2023/24 – 2025/26
To receive the Draft Strategy for Internal Audit 2023/24 – 2025/26 from the Authority’s Internal Auditors ASTARI.
18/23 Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) – Update Report
This report provides an update on the Authority’s work to improve the management of Hand Arm Vibration (HAV) with a specific focus on the work of the Countryside Management Team.
19/23 Performance Report for the period ending 31 May 2023
This report considers performance against the objectives set out in the Corporate and Resources Plan for the period ending 31 May 2023
20/23 Health, Safety & Wellbeing Quarterly Report
The report provides a brief update on Health & Safety incidents June 2022 – May 2023 and other H&S matters that may be of interest to the Committee.
21/23 Risk Register
Members are asked to consider the latest Risk Register
22/23 Draft Statement of Accounts
Members are asked to consider the Draft Statement of Accounts 2022/23.
8. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement Group for consideration