National Park Authority 14/12/22
10am, National Park Offices, Llanion Park Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 26 October 2022
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 21 September 2022
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Youth Committee held on 27 October 2022
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 9 November 2022
10 To receive an update on the Notice of Motion that the Authority enters into negotiation with Lamphey Community Council, and any interested parties, to either gift or sell land in Freshwater East, for the provision of a children’s play area
11. To consider the following reports:
41/22 PCNPA response to Audit Wales – Public Sector Readiness for Net Zero Carbon by 2030 calls for action
In July 2022 the Auditor General for Wales published the Public Sector Readiness for Net Zero Carbon by 2030 which sets out five calls for action for organisations to tackle the common barriers to decarbonisation in the public sector. This report sets out the Authority’s progress to date against these calls for action and future activities that will support it to further deliver against them.
42/22 Review of PCNPA Car Park Season Ticket offer in advance of the 2023 Season
Members are asked to review car park season ticket pricing tariffs in advance of the 2023 car park charging season.
43/22 To Amend the Authority’s Scheme of Delegation in relation to Planning
This report proposes to amend the Authority’s Scheme of Delegation in relation to Planning.
44/22 Cyber Security Lead Member
Members are asked to approve the appointment of a Lead member for Cyber Security.
12. To receive a project update on the procurement of a contractor following the tender process for the Green Room Redevelopment Project
13. To receive an update following the recent meeting of the South West Wales Corporate Joint Committee (CJC)
14. To receive a presentation on the work of Visit Pembrokeshire over the last year from its Chief Executive, Emma Thornton.