National Park Authority 16/06/21
10.15am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 5 May 2021
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 28 April 2021
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 12 May 2021
9. To consider the following reports :
22/21 Means of Holding Committee Meetings in the Future
This report asks Members to note both the provisions in Section 47 of the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Act 2021 and the associated guidance with regard to the Authority’s statutory responsibilities in regard to the provision of multi-location meetings. Members are asked to consider the corresponding options available to the Authority, agree the desired platform for each Committee for 2021/22 and arrive at a consensus for the future platform required by May 2022.
23/21 To Extend the Temporary Changes in light of the Impact of Covid 19 to the Authority’s Scheme of Delegation
In order to enable continuity of the planning service during this on-going Covid -19 period it is proposed to extend the temporary amendments made to the scheme of delegation on 6th May 2020 and again on 29th July 2020 and 2nd December 2020, until 30th March 2022.
24/21 Review of the Public Participation Scheme at meetings of the Development Management Committee
The report recommends changes to the public participation scheme at Development Management Committee meetings
25/21 Procurement of Carbon Base Line Studies of Designated Landscapes
Members are asked to suspend the Contracting Standing Orders 2020 in relation to commissioning Carbon Audits for the eight Designated Landscapes.
26/21 Welsh Language Standards: Annual Report
Members are asked to endorse the Annual Report as the Authority’s submission to the Welsh Language Commissioner
10. To consider a report regarding the adoption of the Business Case for a Digital Workplace (Report 27/21)
The report seeks the agreement of Members to move to Microsoft 365 to assist the transition to a Digital Workplace